top of page

The Nevada County Contractors Association is ready to help you with Rebuilding your Home

The NCCA is a great resource to help you find qualified licensed contractors and reputable professionals. We have lots of helpful information to guide you through the rebuilding process.  Stop by the NCCA to get helpful information and a list of qualified contractors. We are here as a resource to help you.   

The Residential Floor Plan Library is designed to help you save time and money in designing a home and getting permits. This Library allows you to view and get access to reduced-cost residential floor plans and their corresponding elevations.  The following home designs have been master-planned (as indicated in the plan description) to the standards set forth by the County of Nevada. Master planning will support the majority of properties.  However, some challenging topographies, soils, and site specifics may require additional design work outside of master planning. If you decide to use a plan from the Rebuild  Floor Plan Library, you are saving thousands of dollars in design/engineering/architecture/ initial plan review expenses and months of time as they have already gone through plan check.





The Contractors State License Board (CSLB) urges wildfire survivors to hire only California-licensed contractors to avoid being victimized by unlicensed persons and transient criminals. A CSLB-issued license is required for any construction job totaling $500 or more in labor and materials. Additionally, it is a felony to contract without a license in a declared disaster area. Licensed contractors have met experience and testing requirements carry a license bond, passed a criminal background check and carry workers’ compensation insurance for employees.

To help survivors, CSLB’s Disaster Help Center webpage offers publications and videos. These include an After a Disaster, Don't Get Scammed brochure, and a Rebuilding After a Disaster video and fact sheet. All information is also available by calling CSLB's Disaster Hotline, 800-962-1125, which is staffed Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or by calling the automated assistance line at 800-321-CSLB (2752)

bottom of page